Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Thoughts at 9:55AM

1. Instead of watching Star Wars, we headed to House of Wax instead. Good choice. I love gory movies. And in fairness, Paris Hilton was ok.

2. I love David Blaine more than Cris Angel. David Blaine's more casual, less scary and he wears casual clothes too.. jeans and shirts and sneakers. Better than black cape, boots and leather pants.

3. I thank my friend Net for selling me right this very moment at the top ad agencies. Jajajanice crossing fingers

4. I wonder what's up with Tabs...

5. Tambak pa rin ang labada ko dito sa opis... Badly hope it's July now.

6. I am excited to have lunch later with PS. ;-D Philam kami ulet. Yey! I havent eaten there for months now! Gee whiz!

Tatah!

1 comment:

Carambs said...

Agree with A Lot Like Love! Not the typical feel-good romantic comedy!