Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Until the Sixth Roman Numeral

Back to the salt mines…

But before I totally piss myself off, I got here some happy stories I just thought of sharing.

(My apologies for my long overdue hiatus, blame it on my grounded phone at home.)

Below are my pampagana for the entire week. I hope they can make you “ga-na-do” too.

I. The Not-So-Long Long Weekend.

It’s a good thing that GMA changed her mind and made Monday a holiday (to commemorate of course the country’s Independence Day which fell on a Sunday). Two popcorns for our president.

If not for the not-so-long long weekend, I wouldn’t be able to go to the island and have some QT with the pers pamili (whose picture appears on the right portion of this site) and with PS (whose pictures are to be seen in almost every page of this site).

Yep, you heard me right guys. I went to the island. I thought I might need a breather after activating my busy button a couple of weeks ago.

PS of course was surprised to see me in his house last Saturday. He kinda didn’t know that I would be going to the island so you could just imagine how delighted this kid was. And me too. We haven’t seen each other for a week after PS finally packed all his bags and his dog and left the city for good. (PS btw got me some new dusters. I love wearing dusters at home. Thanks dolls.)

On the other side of this news, I had some fun time with my folks. We weren’t able to visit my dad’s Brahmans though (Brahman is a breed of cow na bini-build up ni Apapa). Sayang, gusto ko pa naman sila picturan at ilagay dito sa blog ko. Isang taon ko na rin sila hindi nakikita.

I also had an indecent proposal from my BP/eldest sister Poang P. (BP = Business Partner) Well, this wasn’t sure yet but I am really considering her indecent proposal. I will let you guys know once it’s final. For the meantime, let’s keep it at that.

II. The Couch Potato in Me.

On with my kinda long post for the day, let me share with you the show/s I recently have seen on the boob tube.

Goin’ Bulilit. Heheh. This one’s the only local show I am currently watching and religiously following. Avid follower baga.

The kids are from Star Circle Kids’ Quest. They are bibo, smart, funny and not like kids at all!

The show’s got cleverly designed segments too. I am fond of the “Old Jokes” segment where they feature and “relive” the jokes we had back then… Funny. (But I just hope these kids still have “normal schools” – meaning they’re not under a private tutor or a home study program…)

Next stop, I just heard over the radio, that Da Vinci Code is now a film and is starred by my favorite actor, Tom Hanks. Now, this is something…

My movie to be seen on big screen is War of the Worlds. My movie to be seen on DVD, on the other hand, is Batman Begins.

III. The Cebu Event.

As far as I know, the event we had in Cebu was a blast. The preparations were a bit tedious and complicated, but all paid off naman. (Jajajanice thanking the orig SB.)

But the trauma isn’t over yet… Got another one on June 23. (Jajajanice praying hard to the orig SB.)


IV. My Quote For The Day and Can Be For The Entire Week Also.

From Ariel Ureta of “My Favorite Show”:

“God didn’t give you everything, kasi, hindi mo na kailangan...”

“My Favorite Show” is aired every Monday on ANC, 7ish. :-D


V. Ang Haba Ba? Was My Post Too Long?

VI. Jacko's acquitted. How about that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back jajajanice! Kinda miss reading your daily updates. i hope u r ok there! good luck with ur labada!

Anonymous said...

hooray janice is back!!! after the long wait... long read naman hehehe.. :D

jajajanice! said...

yeah, i am so back! :D

but please bear with my delayed posting... tambak ang labada ko dito sa office!

tatah!