Sunday, June 05, 2005

Pinakbet Ulet Ang Ulam

hi guys...

1. PS and I watched A Lot Like Love. It's BEAUTIFUL. Stress-reliever and heartwarming. You go see it. ;-)

2. Yesterday, I was dressing up, and I didnt realize I was able to put my necklace by my own. My first time to do that. Petty realization but this was such a big event for me. (Just like the first time I was able to put my bracelet by my own also...)

3. I was listening to Untamed Hearts' OST. I miss watching this movie. I want a DVD.

4. I will be in Cebu for three days starting tomorrow. May it be great, fun, less tiring and successful.

5. PS will now be going to the island for good... ( I dont want to expound on this anymore.)

6. Watch Hide and Seek pala (starring Dakota Fanning and Robert De Niro). Nice movie too. ;-D Mind-boggling and has a lot of twists.. Dakota's my idol! I love her!

7. I havent eaten breakfast yet.

8. Did i mention that "A Lot Like Love" was a nice flick?

9. I dont like the jueteng scandal in the papers today. Nakakasira ng Sunday mood ko. Buwaak.

10. I wasnt able to play football last Friday. Sayang, Sai played pa naman. Her first time. ;D

Thanks for reading PINAKBET ULET ANG ULAM. Im wasted.

Jajajanice out.

3 comments:

jas said...

dakota fanning is trulabkawayan + moi's long lost daughter. kaya nga ba nung una ko shang napanood sa i am sam nakaramdam ako ng lukso ng dugo. ahahahaha! umasa tayo. :)

seriously, magaling talaga shang umarte. much better than others twice her age.

i hope she grows up to be like natalie portman or merryl streep when she's in her 40s. (streep nga ba, or is it steep?) o well. the point is magaling talaga sha.

at sha ang nawawalang anak namin ni trulab.

:)

lengirl said...

talaga, ok yung a lot like love? ooh, have to check that out soon.

have to agree about dakota, she is magnificent! check out the movie the door in the floor on dvd, it stars dakota's little sister elle. galing din just like her!

congratulations on being able to put on your necklace and bracelet on your own!

jajajanice! said...

DREDD --> thanks mina!

JAS --> Correct, Dakota's so great! Pwede bang wag na lang siyang lumaki? :D

LENNIE --> Yeah, u should chek out A LOT! It's hilarious! :D