Sunday, June 26, 2005

Because I am Sick Again...

I was able to watch "When Harry Met Sally".

And after this sentence, you will find the funniest, the most memorable lines these two hilarious people have ever said in the movie.

1. I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. - Harry

2. All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband.

3. No, no, no, I never said that... Yes, that's right, they can't be friends. Unless both of them are involved with other people, then they can... This is an amendment to the earlier rule. If the two people are in relationships, the pressure of possible involvement is lifted... That doesn't work either, because what happens then is, the person you're involved with can't understand why you need to be friends with the person you're just friends with. Like it means something is missing from the relationship and why do you have to go outside to get it? And when you say "No, no, no it's not true, nothing is missing from the relationship," the person you're involved with then accuses you of being secretly attracted to the person you're just friends with, which you probably are. I mean, come on, who the hell are we kidding, let's face it. Which brings us back to the earlier rule before the amendment, which is men and women can't be friends.

4. I am not your consolation prize, Harry.

5. Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.

Namiss ko lang lalo si PS... ;-(

4 comments:

jas said...

All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband.

this is a winner!!!

ay nako, kelangan ng makaisip ng paraan kung pano mare-realize ni kawayantrulab that he's the one im supposed to marry. ahahahaha.

thanks janice. i love this entry. :)

lengirl said...

love those lines! unfortunately, i've never been able to watch that movie in full, parating in parts. need to find a dvd!

get well soon jans!

jajajanice! said...

jas -- gooluck gooluck! i also love this line! :p

mina -- oo, ang gaan sa loob ng when harry... :-) hayy...

lennie -- should u be able to find one, please let me know ha! gusto kong ulitin eh! say my hi to daddy eddy! :D tatah!

Anonymous said...

Dredd "Absence makes the heart grows fonder" yata....

hi janice!