Sunday, June 19, 2005

I Would Like To Thank...

Sun Cellular's 24/7.

Yes, yes. I admit, kind of a late bloomer, I am. Friends have been bugging me months ago to get into the bandwagon and "make telebabad with them" (Jajajanice imitating the coƱitas) but it is only just now that I availed of Sun's 24/7.

Now I can talk unlimited to PS. Too bad Sun's signal here in the hills is frustrating. I have to go to the veranda to get a signal and most of the time, in the middle of our conversation, we will be cut off. And then, we will try again, look for signal, talk, and then get cut off again. And then I will be dismayed and use our landline instead. Hee!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe. its funny that we are required to use 24/7 since its our sister comapny, but i never really did because its services are uhm, still pathetic right now. hopefully, maging okay na siya in a few more months. maybe then i might use it na ;)-kat

princess bride said...

hey.... anong # mo?

jas said...

di mo na ginagamit yung smart # mo?

jajajanice! said...

hi ya kat! yeah, its service is kinda not really fab but then again, wag nako mag maganda, unlimited na nga eh.. heheh

sai! il call you one of these days for my numbah aryt?

jassss patataasss!! i still use my smart number. i just use my sun to get in touch with my hanibani. :D