Wednesday, March 16, 2005

March Celebrations

Month of March is a wow-wowee month.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


First stop. My sister, Piningpine turns 25! The future lawyer who thinks she is going to marry Jerry Yan of F4 someday. Happy Birthday Ate Je!







Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Second stop. My eldest sister, Poang-P. The “Dyosa” back there in the island who thinks her cookies and cakes can beat Red Ribbon and Goldilocks and Sucre. She will be 27 on Friday. Maligayang bati Ate Jo!





Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Third stop. Ebu. After five years of hard work, this guy here will now finally wear the red toga of San Beda. Congratulations to the unica hija… Jay-R! Goodluck on your board exam on October! Go Go Go!









Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fourth stop. Protein Shake monthsary. Wow. Nothing else to say. In Filipino, nakakautay-utay naman. Every day is a fun filled day. So great… This calls for a wow-wowee and a go go go!





***

Despite some hang-ups I have (which of course are petty, but they’re concerns still), I realized that I have so many happy thoughts to keep me sane for the month.

And this again led me to a thought: Who cares if we have problems with work and with our hearts, we’ve got a beautiful life with our friends and family and there’s so many things that we can do, I guess nothing would ever beat that… We just have to remind ourselves about this one. We tend to forget and well, panic.

Kaya smile na, stop frowning…

***

I L-o-v-e the summer station ID of ABS-CBN. Good job. Go catch it.

2 comments:

lengirl said...

wow, so many celebrations! cheers to all that, and most especially to the Protein Shake event! yihaa!

happy for you!

jajajanice! said...

yep yep Lennie Gurl!!!

thanks a lot! ;-)

take care now!