Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Quotes Jajajanice Lives By

I was tossing and turning…

And so I came up with the quotes I live by. The following are either based from my previous experiences or from my friends’ and friends of friends’ experiences. These are my basic facts of life. Read along…

(This isn’t in its chronological order by the way.)

“No Pain, No Gain”. You gotta lose some to win some. Or you have to suffer a little (or sometimes a lot) to get something. You have to spend extra hours at work or at school to finish your tasks. Once finished, you can just bum around or get overtime pay! You have to endure the needles and injections to feel and look better. You have to wear that stiletto (even if they hurt like hell) just to get that job you want. You sometimes have to get dumped/get your heart broken to meet your Mr. or Ms. Right. Everything in this world has its price. You just can’t pick them up for free.

But then, the best things in life are STILL free. You can always hug your friends or your siblings or your mom and dad anytime you want without undergoing some kind of obstacles first. :-D

You just can’t have everything in this world. My belief is, if you think you’ve got everything you want, it’s purely because you’re contented with what you have and with who you are. But you still might come to a point where your contentment will fade and strive again. It isn’t bad- just as long you’re not doing it at the expense of others. But even if you strive real hard, there is still that one thing you can’t achieve. Whatever that is, just let go. It might not be for you.

Of letting go, Learn It. Whenever I have to do this very difficult task, I just feed myself with so much faith. I try my best to be positive. I try my best to believe that if I let go, that means there’s a bigger gift for me. Whatever that is, I am confident I will benefit from it and be the happiest weirdo on earth. Another thinking, especially when you get dumped --“why would I waste my time on this person? He isn’t even worried about me.” Bitter fact , but well, this proves to be true.

Faith. Mina sent this via SMS. “God will never leave you empty. He will replace everything you lost. If He asks you to put something down, it’s because He wants you to pick up something greater.” Just Believe in Him and Everything Will Be Alright. God has plans for each one of us. And PRAY.

Kung problema na sa una, problema na sya forever. So just stop and shrug this problem off. Period. You may have tried some tricks to get by, but the powers of the negative force will still drag you down. So again, let it go.

Respect the preferences of others. Kanya-kanyang trip yan. Dun siya masaya, kaya let her be. Hindi ikaw ang pinakamagaling na tao sa mundo. Just so you know, others might be thinking the same way about you. Respect. Very Important. Kung gusto mo ring respetuhin ka.

The Golden Rule. Do not do unto others what you do not want others do unto you. Para fair. Don’t hurt others. Don’t be arrogant. Be nice. Be considerate. Be open-minded. Walang mawawala sayo.

Relax. Don’t get too stressed up. Life is so beautiful. Life has only two choices in all aspects: to feel good and to feel bad. Which one would you choose? Everything is all up to you dude. Ikaw ang bahala sa feelings at buhay mo.

No comments: