Monday, March 28, 2005

So Where Have I Been?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So where have I been?

It was Holy Week, so PS and I took chance of the holiday and went to the island. Nothing big was planned. Purposes were to bum around, spend time with folks, and just be total fools. And, as expected, we had a blast.

The vacation wouldn’t be complete of course without a dip to the clear waters of Puerto Galera. However, I wasn’t able to achieve my perfect tan (bwahaha!). I had fun nonetheless because I had a major bonding session with my sibs. Poang P’s crazy hirits, Ebu’s sarcastic remarks, and Piningpine’s impersonations made me pay no heed to the bumpy and zigzag roads of PG. Kewl. I wish for another outing! Bohol…

Just a trivia, the four of us along with the SOs, go out together most of the time. Reason is, there will come a time when one of us will get married already and start a new life and a family of his/her own. And before that happens, of course, we want to get the best of one another. It’s hard to miss the good stuff...

By the way, the pictures you see on the left are what I call, “The Random Pictures”. Since I haven’t uploaded the PG pics yet, please settle with these. The first photo was my New Year picture. Second was a Japanese garden courtesy of my dad who just came back from the country I dream to go to, JAPAN! Third, the ladies of the family (I just love this picture). And fourth, me and Poang P, strutting the hip clothes for 2005.

***

Just a thought…

I couldn’t totally ask for more. I have my PS, the weirdos, the supremes and the goddesses. Owe you big time JC. ;-)

Have a great summer my dear readers!

It's a FUN FUN FUN in the SUN definitely!!!

4 comments:

Zurcoh said...

i like the fourth pic...kulit ng posing mo ah! ;)

Anonymous said...

this post made me happy. such great vibes. thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

mwah!!! good luck! masaya kaming happy ka...tsup! potzki :-P

jajajanice! said...

Zurcoh --> That's what we call attitude! :D

Hera --> It's so great to know I can bring in some good vibes. I hope to have chika moments with you soon! Miss you Banans!

Pots --> Beklaaa! Thanks for being happy for me! Naway magtuloy tuloy! See you soon!