Friday, March 04, 2005

Of Hits, Kukur, and Doc

Ten Thousand Hits and Counting!

Thank you so so much to my readers! And I’m sorry if I don’t get to post here as much as I can.

Blame it on this IT event I am, at this moment, organizing. I really hope I’d be able to pull this off superbly. Oh please, please. (jajajanice rattling)

Anyway, I don’t want to talk about my work. It’s the one thing I shake off as soon as my watch strikes 5:30 (or even earlier, nyeheheh). Not that I am not serious with my job, it’s all because of one fact—I am a sucker for balance. And balance is a great source of happy thoughts especially when you devote your free time to your loved ones and to the activities you love doing. Rejuvenating.

***

The Kukur Business.

Great Balls. I forgot to mention here that the Kukur Business back there in the island is doing really great. Curtains are now sold-out (which remind me to ask Business Partner to get new swatches) while some linen (like the bed sheets + pillowcases) are now the free items for some of the furniture and appliances my dad sells. Great strategy!

Future plan for the business is to make the business open to my dad’s other stores. Although this may need extra effort, and a little bit of a cash again, I don’t think I’d bother. This kukur business is great. Period. :D

My wish of course is to see it grow big time. Maybe if there’s enough capital already, we can branch it out to tablecloths, throw pillow cases, floor mats, etc. Exciting.

***

Wednesday Morning.

I received a text message from my girl pal, Lovilly. Miriam College’s Communication Arts Chairperson passed away.

Getting a news like this, especially if you know the person, is something that I am no good in handling. Death is a big word that I hardly mention nor talk about.

Anyway. we went to her wake and paid respect to the one of the major pillars in our lives. She will surely be missed by all the CA students in Miriam.

To Doc, whose dedication and great love had tremendously influenced everybody, thank you so much for being our instructor and mentor.

***

OMG, Weekend NA!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo! janice..
missed ur post heheheh...
jef's plannin' to create his own blog --that is if he find some time.. kaso hectic sked nya..

=D

jajajanice! said...

hi tim! thanks for reading my blog! hope to see you around dude! let me know if jef has one already!

hi minami!!! yeah, tis so fine to have something like kurbiz!!! ang sarap! namiss ka nmen last saturday! good luck to us!