Wednesday, May 03, 2006

AI Questions!

Let's try pretend I'm one of the contenders on A.I. The following questions are the questions asked by A.I. to our contestants. Check out their site...

1. When did you first start to sing?
Since Videoke became popular.

2. Do u have any formal singing training?
Nah.

3. What other talents do u have aside from singing?
WEll, I really can dance. :-) But singing really is at the top spot.

4. If u dont make it on AI, wat will u do?
I'll dance my way to broadway. or to any famous theater houses. (half-real!)

5. Personal Goals in life?
To have a very lasting relationship, to be a good girl.

6. What album wud ur friends be surprised u own?
HANSON. Yeah!

7. Who is American Idol?
MY Chris.

8. Do u have any rituals before u perform?
I internalize and think about how perfect my performance will be. You become what u believe, accdg to TUNDAH.

9. Embarrassing moments?
A lot.

10. Ur proudest moment in ur life so far?
Uhh... this is hard. I will get back on this real soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »