Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Best Hours

I say the best things happen after work.

7PM.

I have dinner with the pers pamili. Or, if PS and I want to eat somewhere else, I go to his shop and wait for him and have dinner at our friend's resto or at BH or at WD.

8PM.

However, if PS and I dont have plans for the night, after dinner with the pers pamili, I wash up, watch tv and curl up in bed. Or, if PS is at home, we go play with my very cute na cute Jet (whose picture isnt uploaded yet) or watch a movie.

If it's a Wednesday or a Thursday, I will be glued on American Idol. :-) Love Chris and Taylor!

9PM.

Still glued on TV. If it's a Wednesday and Im at home, I will definitely be watching Grey's Anatomy on Star World (right after american idol).

If Im not at home, at this hour, I am munching on Chibu, pasta, tokwat baboy and lot lot more!

10PM.

Tuesday. CSI NY time!
Snack Time!
and sometimes bed time....

So basically, after work, I enjoy life more. Hehe. Mornings and afternoons are spent working, entertaining customers, taking care of the store, etc. etc. Sometimes mornings and afternoons are spent with some mild confrontations from the warlord and the war princess. So, life is really a lot enjoyable after work. :-)

Ganon naman talaga diba? :-)