Saturday, May 27, 2006

The PS Birthday Parteh That Was

As promised, here goes mah kwento about the PS Birthday Party That Was. As you my beautiful readers all know now, my hanibeyb just turned twenty something last May 23rd. He's a Gemini and I am a Libran. Great combination according to compatibility tests. Lovely.

Anyway, PS and I prepared something for his friends at his shop (ala children's party dahil 4PM ang call time, hehe).

So what's in his Birthday Trolley? Well, my sister Poang-P was kind enough to cook PS's favorite food... spaghetti (and of course, I love to brag about how great my ate's spaghetti is). We also had pizza and ice cream (told you it was for kids).

So there, made some chika chika with his friends and his friends' wives. It was fun and seeing PS happy was really fun. He was telling me the day before that his birthday would just be an ordinary day at work. Well you are so wrong, kiddo. We had a blast really. He was so happy and that's what thrilled me.

To complete the PS Birthday Party That Was, shempre may "kodakan"!


Friends of PS, busog.



Shempre, The Birthday Boy. I gave that shirt (which Banana bought, thanks banana!)



Ehem.


Hayyy, this is life. Love it.

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy b-day kay ps!

bagay na bagay ang polo! ehem... hehe! :D