Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I Just Can't Hide It!

We are now open for business!

Poang P, my business partner (ehem), has started displaying bedsheets, curtains, pillows and pillowcases in our shop. And people are already asking the FAQs!

This is getting exciting. I hope people will like them. :D

Promo Plan includes:

1. Text Brigade to friends back there
2. Chargen to local channel
3. Word of mouth
4. Free cake in every purchase (Business Partner loves to bake)
5. Catalogue
6. What else?

I really wanna go to Mindoro and see it for myself. But work gets in the way. Fabulous.

I am so excited and I JUST CANNOT HIDE IT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jajajanice! Marami bang nag-i-internet dun? Have a website! :) Also, why don't you sell here kahit konti? :) Lapit na Christmas. :)

Madalas ba kayo magkaroon ng bagong stock? If yes, try to get the contact numbers/email addresses of your customers after they purchase. Tapos inform them pag merong bagong designs. :)

Okay ba pang-gift yung products niyo? You could have gift packages. :)

Wala lang, kaka-excite na may business ka. :)

lengirl said...

wow, jans! that's great, am real' happy for you :)
kakainggit ka naman, i hope i can get to have a business of my own too - like a breadbar or a bookshop or a combo of the two.

keep us posted on how it's doing ha!

jajajanice! said...

Hi there! Thanks for posting! To anonymous, siguro we will settle first with the catalogues. Our target kase is the mommies eh and mommies there, well, they seldom access the internet. :-) And catalogues kase are more convenient to bring along. :-) Of course, 'titirahin' namin ni sis ang Christmas! We can have gift packages nga! ;-) And to Len, thanks thanks! Im so excited nga eh! I hope this will really work out. Baka your house needs new colors.. heheh! I can help you there! See yah!