Friday, September 24, 2004

Nice!

Oh I loove to blog on a Friday!!! Harhar. I have so many blog posts today. Did you notice? Wala lang. I just felt like I had A LOT of stuff to blurt out right this very minute. I'm pathetic.

Anyway, i havent said this here yet, but I wanna go with Banana. Gusto namin magpakulot ala Kate Hudson. And that's the main reason why I'm growing my hair long. Hehe. But, when I told jopismates about this last night, they said or I think yelled, "No!". Fine.

Moreover (the term just brought me back to my thesis days with the online gels), I know my birthday is like weeks to go, but I'm thinking of going to Intramuros (inspired by jas) with a friend or friends or with an SO (which I think is very far-fetched as I dont have one at the moment). Just talk. And eat. And relax. Or I can go there alone. I can ask for directions as I am a shana/QC gurl. Manila has never been my balwarte. So there. Going back, I wanna be 'kulot' and go to Intramuros and talk and think.

Nice plan eh?

Btw, drapery business from now on will be termed as 'kukur' (kukurtinahin). I think drapery is too formal and I aint one, especially Poang P. Hahaha! Nakabenta na kame. Fantasticus!

No comments: