Wednesday, September 29, 2004

It's Time

I realized, "Thinking of the non-existent is actually a waste of effort, time and well, brain cells. I now believe that if things are really meant to happen, they will happen."

I will just leave everything to JC and do my thing here, which includes my work, hanging out with special people, watching Friends on DVD, reading that new Stephen King book, and thinking of more plans for "kukur", and that body scrub and more shopping and dining. This is quite a handful already so I guess I will be ok now and who knows, with all these, I might not notice anymore the non-existent.

It's now time to control my attitude and not my attitude to control me.

Im gonna go downstairs and eat. Last night, I experienced the most awful stomachache I have ever had.

I should not starve myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from: one sweet angry woman named Candy

You once told me, "bakit mo iisipin ang taong di nag-iisip sa'yo?". Oh well, you're right. it's just a waste of time. The world and is so precious to waste. If a person subliminally ignores you then he has a very big problem. I hope he doesn't regret this phase and someday pop up again only to find out that jajajajanice is so much happy without him. Miss you so much gurl!

jajajanice! said...

yeah candy, i constantly remind that to myself when i feel like texting/emailing/calling the guy.. oh this sucks, big time. f*ck.