Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Mardi Doux

I decided to make this day a "Mardi Doux". Sweet Tuesday.

Trivia: Mardi Gras, that street dancing thing, is Fat Tuesday in English. Wala lang.

You know what, I think of a lot of things when I go to work or when I go home from work. Almost two hours of driving alone can sometimes get the best of you. Yesterday, I prayed on my way to work and on my way home. Just had a 'homo sapien to True Supreme' talk. It felt good. I prayed for the gift of acceptance. Well, go figure. Yesterday was stupid by the way.

Anyhoo, I decided,just this morning, that I would make sure to feel good every Tuesday, well, to kind of pay off that 'It's Monday once again, I feel terrible' thing I have been having since I started waking up early. So there, pambawi man lang. And now, I bombard Japanice's puny brain with happy thoughts and the YM reminder from close friend, Osang, that in JC's time, He will give what my friends and I deserve, we just have to wait. It's time to let happy cells do the work.

No comments: