Wednesday, September 15, 2004

More of Halo-Halo

Work seems to be piling up now but it's ok. Im actually waiting for my adrenaline to pump up! Ye!

You cannot anymore use your phone while driving or else.. Bayani will chase you! Blah-blah.

Im highly addicted to LALA, that milk chocolate with 'no preservative, no food coloring, and no extender'. P7 for each pack and 3 packs for P20 (you save one peso! BIG difference). One LALA pack after every lunch. Diabetes?

It's only the MDi's Company Directory that's posted in my cubicle. I have to remind myself to bring my Happy Thoughts pictures!

No brochure designer yet. The one we have talked to is taking his sweet time and I hate it. You know anyone?

No, no, no, I am not going shopping this weekend. No, no, no. i just have to buy something and that's it.

Im excited with the drapery business. The blankets, pillows, pillowcases, curtains, and bedsheets will be delivered this weekend or early next week. Oh so fabulous! :D You might be interested. We've got classy designs and a lot lot cheaper than the ones in Our Home and Play and Display! :D

Over here, the guy.

My right foot hurts.

3 comments:

jas said...

uy lala! dati limang piso lang yan ah! favorite ko parin yan hanggang ngayon. sa murang halga heaven on eartha ka na! ;)

mira said...

baka clorets can design contact mo sya

jajajanice! said...

Yeah! Lala is THE BEST!!! :D Ka-addict!

Thanks Ms. Mirs! Sige, I will text her. :D