Monday, April 11, 2005

American Dreams

1960s. Philadelphia.

American Series is the drama series you just have to see.

I chanced upon this award-winning drama series yesterday on ETC and I got glued on it immediately.

The series speaks of life in the 60s in general where racism, veteran wars, and feminism among others are the top issues. Civil Rights actually.

What made me watch this drama was its setting- the 1960s. Personally, I have a very little idea about this era, and plus the fact that it’s the pop culture that I am very much into. So I guess, to feed my very depicting nature, I want to and have to watch the series. And it’s nice naman. The turn of events isn’t boring at all. The scoring is of course from the hits of The Supremes, Aretha Franklin, The Rascals, etc.

I’m gonna catch this series next week, that’s for sure. And where can I get a DVD of American Dreams kaya?

Go check out their website. It's got so many gimmicks for us! :-)

Visit site, click me!

Have a great and hell-free week my dear readers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is "Sahara" showing in the Philippines yet? Don't miss it, its a beautiful movie, I will bet my arse on it! hihihihi...

jajajanice! said...

hi GURANG! the last ime i checked, which was 2 wks ago, it isnt shown yet.. Im not sure lang now. Il go see it though!

thanks for the tiP!