Thursday, April 28, 2005

Can This Be Love, Brad?

Hehehe. (jajajanice humming Jeffrey Hidalgo’s version of Can This Be Love?)

PS and I watched “Can This Be Love?” last night. And yep, napasaya ako ni Sandara Park. Comment lang, mashado atang napakapal ang lipistik at fowndeshon ni Hero at ni Tirso Cruz. Even the supporting characters wore heavy mook-up. Well, it was a little distracting… or was it just due to the biggie screen of Megamall Cinema...?

The movie wasn’t that b-e-a-u-tiful. It was kind of lengthy and there were times that my mind drifted away from the movie. But it was still entertaining. Like what I have said, napasaya ako ni Sandara. I guess it’s because of her ‘tuodic’ style of acting. I loved the scene when she surprised Hero in his dorm. She was funny when she said, “I’m ok here, are you ok there?”. She was funny without even trying. And Hero naman, buti na lang at gwapo at matangos ang ilong nya. He needed more practice.

Just go see it. :-D

On the other side of my news for the day, dear readers, meet the Rin Tin Tin of Alejos. Meet Brad, the five-month-old German Shepherd of PS. He is only 5 months but he looks like an adult dog already. I want him to meet my very playful one-year-old Sam. I want them to walk side by side in Luneta or in QC Circle or even just here in Filinvest. That’s a great sight sana but with Sam’s very playful nature, I might have to train her to be behaved first.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Skl, I ain’t productive…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

asteeg tong asong to. he's so sexy. hehehe. would sam and brad mesh well? hmm..

have a great weekend, mah dear.

lengirl said...

love brad's pic with winnie the pooh!

jajajanice! said...

hi banans! too bad, sam and brad didnt mesh well. we tried last weekend but sam was so mad at him, she almost had a heart attack. seriously. sam's overweight. i thought she'd die!

thanks lenniegurl! he's so beautiful. :-)