Friday, April 08, 2005

My Partner In Crime.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Today may be a usual day and a fun fun Friday for most of my colleagues. They may be thinking about weekend now or what to do later tonight. They may perhaps be discreetly wishing it’s 5:30 already so they can leave the office and spend time with their loved ones.

But me, I wish for the opposite. I don’t want this day to end nor leave the office even if the clock strikes 5:30 already.

Today’s a very different day. Every single day, I pray that I can go home already. But today, I am praying for a miracle to happen- to at least prolong the day.

Because today’s the last day of my PS. Sad, sad, sad. I feel sick.

I just had my lunch with him in our favorite lunch place. It may be the last as he will leave soon for the island. Bummer.

12 noon and 5:30 pm are my favorite hours of the day. The times of the day where I can goof around with PS. But now that he will be leaving, I feel forced to accept that these hours will be my dreaded hours of the day.

Nine months of having lunch and going home together is something. For nine months, PS and I are partners in crime. For nine months, PS and I back up each other...

I just wish my PS the best, and that no matter what, I will just be here.

I still pray that today will be the longest day of the year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about undying devotion... :P

Anonymous said...

Sorry for being nosy...pero san pupunta PS mo?

jajajanice! said...

yeah TLM... (sigh)

GURANG, PS will just go to the province to manage his business, not that far naman, OA lang talaga ako kung maka-emote. ;-)

have a great day guys!

Anonymous said...

ang japorms naman nito!