Friday, April 22, 2005

Manila Babe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Manila is not my route. España, Ermita, Quiapo, Malate aren’t just in my car’s compass. That’s why when I had an event in National Library, Ermita Manila, I got scared and asked my PS to go with me.

We both didn’t have cars that day so we had no choice but commute. And as expected, being a Manila newbie commuter, I felt so exhausted and dehydrated. After the event, I fell asleep in the cab and felt sick the entire day. Buti na lang PS had a way to at least make me feel better. He sang “Prinsesa” pour moi while I was in my ‘lantang-gulay’ mode. Kinilig ako and I loved it. PS just rocks. Ye.

A small thing like this can make me smile the entire day and make me look forward to the happy things I have yet to do after office. Share ko lang.

“Nakaupo s'ya sa isang madilim na sulok. Ewan ko ba kung bakit sa libu-libong babaing nandoon, wala pang isang minuto
nahulog na ang loob ko sa 'yo.” – Prinsesa, Teeth

(That’s my PS posing in the flag pole of NL.)

2 comments:

lengirl said...

what an "awww..." post! and i love that song! happy for you jans!

jajajanice! said...

Hi Lennie Gurl!!! Yep, i love Glenn of Teeth and I love his songs. Wahahahayy... :-D

Mina!!!! PPP-S can sing naman. :D ANd yep, it just feels so great when ur so kinikilig. Grave-ty! i look forward to our future kilig moments. Gooluck to u and yer man too! ;-)

Cheers! (???)