Sunday, April 10, 2005

Friday and I was so In Love!

5:30 PM... Well yeah, the dreaded hour arrived. The feeling sucked big time.

My PS was like seeing things for the first time in Makati. He was carefully remembering the bits and pieces of Paseo, of Philam Building, of Valero Street, and of the Parking Area. He would not want to forget the places memorable for him (and for me).

After our very slow walk, we finally reached the Parking Area and I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, I cried like a five-year-old girl who got left by her school bus. It just was so sad. I will totally, totally miss him. (Jajajanice pouting, twirling hair, shaking head)

So there, eyes all red and swollen, nose clogged, I finally stopped. I just had to because I realized I would not be losing naman PS. He would just go somewhere to work. Well... like the song, "that's just the way it is".

:-) Good luck dolls.

On with my Friday and I was so In Love post, I have a NEW SOCCER UNIFORM!!!! (fireworks insert here)

Yey!

Thanks to Tibak who bought it for me at the place to be, DIVI! :-D And thanks to the very nice floral skirt. ;-)

And another yey... I played soccer last Friday night with the SFC! It was so fun!

PS drove me, Mina and Tibak to PV (right after the crying scene). And for the first time, I didnt mind if I'd have a bruise or a broken bone, I blocked Kuya Toch and stopped him from scoring a goal!

Woohoo! (Arms and hands waving mad in the air!) Yun nga lang, I fell hard on the ground, and achieved a very black "pasa" on my very skinny leg. Tsk. Tsk. Okay lang, the game ended 7-7. Astig. And PS saw me blocked that goal! Happier!

So there, my Friday ended very beautiful. It was I guess the longest day of the year, just like what I wished for. :-)

I love everyone. (Jajajanice smiling)

No comments: