Thursday, April 21, 2005

It's Zamba Baby!

Zamba Zamba Zamba! (insert drum rolls)

We definitely had a blast last weekend when our football teammate Toef invited us to the beach-to-be, Tammy’s, in Iba Zambales. And dear readers, should you wish to have some time of your life this summer, Tammy’s is really really the way to go! For Php1,500, you can have the nicest beach, the nicest accommodations, the nicest food, everything is so nice! The catch lang is, it’s a 4 to 5 hour drive from Manila, but who cares? Astig pa rin!

As I was saying, my football team organized a grand outing for all of us. It was really fun despite the fact that we don’t usually hang out since we only spend time together when we’re playing football. So there, we headed to Zambales and had the best time!

We played football in the sand, which I must say, was a very physical game. I still have my bruises in my right leg. But I don’t care. It was fun and super tiring. Imagine running and kicking the ball in the fine sand of the beach with no shin guards and soccer shoes on. Tsk. Tsk. I think I have eaten a lot of sand that day too.

At night, we just whiled away time in the beach, had some drinks and some singing and dancing. It was so great. The place was so conducive to relieving stress. I missed my PS though. I am sure he’d like this place. But there will always be next time. :-D

Below are our happy pictures. When we came back last Monday early morning, I thought I would feel so sad because we had to work again, but it was the other way around. I may be puyat and tired when I reported for work, but I have my happy thoughts naman to, again, keep me going. The outing just totally gave me a boost. We even had our own Luau Party! Happee!!!

I had a great time team. ;-)

(Jajajanice in pink.)

Go to Mina's Blog for more pictures.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures. great that you had fun!

regards to your friends & good luck in football. ;-)

(blogger reader)