Thursday, October 21, 2004

Contingency! Contingency!



The house is so empty without my sibs around. They are all home for the semestral break. (Sometimes I just wish I were a college student.) So it's just me and Manang around. I miss the weirdos.

On another note, I am now beginning to realize that I am actually out-of-tune with the "real world" lately. I was passing by EDSA yesterday and saw Megamall's "Now Showing". Can somebody tell me what "SkyCaptain" is about or that "Wimbledon" or that "House of Daggers"? I badly need some R&R. Hopefully, I would be able to watch movies this weekend.

And can I just tell you how work seems to eat most of my brain cells now? And I dont want that to happen of course. Contingency! Contingency!

4 comments:

babyburn said...

janix, dunno the other two pero i know wimbledon. it's a kirsten dunst starrer, yup a love story with paul bettany , russel crowe's imaginary friend in the beautiful mind. bestfriend and i have been wanting to watch it pero we never had time.

pretty interesting. i wanted to see how these two would jell, they're kind of unlikely kasi as a couple. haven't heard any reviews about it though.

jajajanice! said...

thanks gurl! :D seems palpitating though. hehe

lengirl said...

darn, i wanted to watch wimbledon but i think it's not being shown anymore.

anways... it would be so great to be a student again, if only for hanging out with friends and looking forward to sembreak!

treat yourself to some r&r, jans, you deserve it! shop, gimmick and all that jazz. go go go! remember what they say about all work, no play...

jajajanice! said...

yeah, lennie, i think all work and no play makes janice... sick. heheheh. :D can u believe il still have to present something today here at work??! hindi makatarungan, pero sige, go pa rin! :D