Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Gee-Whiz





Gee-whiz. It’s been days! Anyhoo, I had lunch with my dad and my BP (business partner) Ate Jo. They’re staying at Manila Pen for a convention. That’s why I went there and had lunch with them. I was so full when I went back to my office. And tonight, I will be sleeping over there. Wala rin naman ako kasama sa bahay kaya dito na lang ako matutulog. Malapit pa sa office.

Well, Ive got no big news today. I still miss and think about dolly from time to time but I really try to snap out of it fast. And with my work, well, it’s so-so..
It’s mid-week everyone, ok pa ba tayo???

4 comments:

lengirl said...

*len raises two thumbs up* carry pa! yet nothing beats the weekend, so i'm glad we only have a couple more days of work.

so how's your stay at the pen, pollyana? :) am sure it turned out great. glad to know the kukur biz is gaining ground. go go go! *len gets pompoms and cheers for japanice*

jajajanice! said...

oohhh... Mina.. kaya natin 'to! hinga, hinga..

Good for you Lennie Gurl!!! ;D Go Go Go lang! Thanks for the pompoms!

Dang! IT'S ALMOST WEEKEND AND I CANNOT HU-WAIT!

Anonymous said...

shoot! ang tagal mag friday! i wanna rest. i wanna sleep. i wanna hibernate. i wanna go home. now na! -kat

jajajanice! said...

hey kat! it's malapit na dont worry! ;-)