Thursday, October 07, 2004

Dreamy Morning

My dream last night was very, very beautiful. Like any other beautiful dreams, I thought this one was for real (and wished it was real)..

But my dreams never come true, not even the opposite of it (which they say is the one most likely to happen). My dreams are merely the extension of Janice who is wide awake and thinking. They are mostly about the things and people I miss, and the things I want to achieve. Hanggang sa pagtulog, naiisip ko pa rin sila.

And until now, I still think of my dream last night, wishing this one's going to happen while Janice is awake. Even for just this one time.

Please.

1 comment:

jajajanice! said...

minaaaa......... ang saya nung dream ko pero nalungkot nman ako wen i woke up. it was just a dream after all.. gv, gv, gv...