Friday, October 22, 2004

LunchBreaks



What I especially love about Friday is the lunch-outs. People seem to be all so happy during their lunch breaks. Maybe it’s because it’s almost weekend..

But really, I was in Mexicali with Glody for lunch and people there were really excited eating. I suddenly decided to not come back to office anymore and watch the movies I have long wanted to see. (But of course, I still did come back to office. Superego, man.) By the way, I had this Grilled Shrimp. It was suupppperrr fantabulous! I don’t know what’s in that dish, but it totally, totally tasted good! And the nachos…. Oh mama…

The lunch-out was great. It broke a some kind of tension that’s been brewing up on me since I came back from Subic. I dunno, I just have this weird feeling that I am not doing my work efficiently. I cant blame this to gestation since I have been here for quite some time now.. Anyway, I am little bit worried. I might be, you know, disappointing some people and Im kind of disappointed to myself too because of this. And this is not a good unique selling proposition. Oh I badly need a personal PR plan.

Earth to Madam and Gina G.

No comments: