Sunday, October 24, 2004

It's Nancy & the Hardy Boys This Time

(While watching Friends on DVD)

I can't wait until tomorrow to blog. Sorry, I just have to 'type my thoughts away' or I might forget them!

I was in the mall this morning doing the groceries, and also, I planned of going to Bayo (just like what Lennie suggested). But I saw NBS first! Here I go again.. So there, like there was some kind of a magnet, I went inside the bookstore and checked out (again) the Great Illustrated Classics. I just love hard-bound..

What's with the children's books, girl?

And to my surprise (naks), NBS had Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys!!! Oh those frreeaaakking books!!!! I was dying to read them! You see, when I was a kid, I never got the chance to read these mystery/thriller books. It was my sister Ate Jo and my childhood friend Isee, who read these kinds of stuffs. But me, no. I'd rather read Sweet Dreams, Love Stories, and Sweet Valley back then. I only realized that I wanted to read Nancy and Hardy Boys when I was already, I think, in college. That's when I suddenly missed them.

Now that they're back, I would surely love to read all of em! And there, my budget for a Bayo blouse all went to three books...

Do you know how much I love the smell of new books? Read my profile. Hehe. Highly addictive. That smell.

2 comments:

lengirl said...

i loved nancy drew and hardy boys when i was still a kid! and you got me interested in the clasic at nbs too! i shall check them out and get copies for myself :)

jajajanice! said...

yeah lenniegurl! and for P185 only??? come on! ;-)