Monday, October 11, 2004

LTO Drama

I renewed my driver's license today (during work hours) in LTO FastLane in Farmers' Plaza. But it wasn't a 'fastlane' at all. I was there by 11am, confident that I would be able to get back to Makati by 12. (Haponesa thinking, "It's a FastLane after all.") But hoh noh, noh, noh... 3pm nako nakabalik. Cutie.

Hanep ang pila. Madami pala akong ka-birthday! Madame din ako naging friends, mga katulad kong tumakas sa jopis para makapagpa-renew ng license. Hanep. I only had 5 smidgets for lunch. Mahirap ng mawala sa pila at ma-miss ang pagtawag sakin. Had to be real attentive!

And of course, there were the inevitables. Let's name them, shall we? First, ang mga mashadong feeling oh-so-important LTO people. Cranky son-of-a! And since I was actually the one who needed their help, I had to be pasenshosa & sort of mabait. There was this guy who blinked when his picture was taken, and men, the LTO guy said, "Wag ka kase pikit ng pikit!". DUH! Second, ang mga madadaya sa pila. Basta basta sumisingit. (May pila ho, may pila. Sa likod po Manong, sa likod!) And lastly, having your license renewed is costly also! I spent 300 pesos for my drug test and P230 for my license! Pucha.

But at least, renewed na license ko at hindi ko na siya pro-problemahin.

See you in 2007, LTO FastLane! :p


No comments: