Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Ako ay isang Bruhaha

“Maybe, some kinds of love are better not realized. Maybe, they can’t really exist in life. Maybe there is a kind that can only exist in the heart. That living it would taint its purity or shatter it apart. Maybe some things are really not meant to be. There are some things our eyes will never see. Gentle touches we will never feel. And those whispers too soft for us to hear. Maybe some feelings are far too strong to be shown, secrets far too deep to be known. A love that is a reality only in the stars above.” – Russell E. Tacla, Tribute to my Purple Happiness

I just thought of sharing. This piece made my personal theory more concrete. And at least I wasn’t the only person who’s got the same say. Now I feel good.

There are really some things that are not meant to be touched at all. Swear. Things that are ought to be kept in the most remote area of your system. Para wala ng gulo, para hindi ka na rin naapektuhan.

But with this theory comes this million-dollar question: Aren’t you just trying to smother yourself with defenses?

Nope, not if you have accepted this wholeheartedly already.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondered where all the football (or soccer) fit in. It comes up as number 1 on your list of things you are interested in, and also as one of the things that you are thankful for but it doesn't get a mention on your blog despite many, many footballing events in the world today.

I was just curious. And how does a girl even get into liking soccer?

Random Penang Blogger

jajajanice! said...

hi!
i just love playing football with my friends. but me, being a total fan of UEFA and all that? and me, writing all about Ronaldo? well, I will get into that soon! :D Right now, im learning the basics still. and completely having fun in the field!

Anonymous said...

janice dear, may i borrow a line or two from it? lemme know if i can. thanks! -kat