Thursday, January 13, 2005

Umeemote Ako, Pardon Moi

I cannot think straight.

Exchanged emails with him, asking me how I was, etc. I said I was fine. He asked me if I'm seeing someone new now. I said, "Yes." My curiosity was killing me, so I asked him the same question. He said, "No." He asked me if i still hate him. I said, "Not anymore." He hoped the guy was worth it. I said, "I hope so.."

:-( I got sad after. I palpitated. But it's over now. I guess it's not meant to be.

"If love was a bird, then we wouldn't have wings. If love was a sky, we'd be blue. If love was a choir, you and I could never sing. Cause love isn't for me and you. If love was an Oscar, you and I could never win. Cause we can never act out our parts. If love is the Bible, then we are lost in sin. Because its not in our hearts. So why don't you go your way and I'll go mine. Live your life, and I'll live mine. Baby you'll do well, and I'll be fine. Cause we're better off, separated." - Separated by Usher

There.

2 comments:

jajajanice! said...

Yep Hers, konting panahon pa, and he's totally 'there'. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Let God make your heart be "perfect" first with him before anything else. Then you will shine for you and your"One",The rewards of being in love with God first would be tremendous!.... No more Usher songs....

It's really not meant to be my dear, wait patiently ...

Do not entertain emails that causes unecessary pain and useless curiosity eek..eekkk, if you do not let go of this and submit everything above then how do you expect Him to bless you with the right person....

No more Usher songs....Don't hurt yourself....

Takecare!