Friday, January 07, 2005

The Sofa and The Weirdos

Shots were taken last December 24. The weirdos were foolish enough to pose for the camera and act serious. They failed to realize that the subject in this photo op was our ten-year-old sofa in Oriental Mindoro.

My brother EBU was the only one who didn’t buy my idea. Matalinong bata.





PS: That is my Kukur Business behind oh! Omama bought an AWFUL LOT of curtains and bedsheets. She is our most valued customer. She even got a give-away last Christmas!

4 comments:

lengirl said...

ahehehehe! saya! sayang wala si ebu, he must've known you'd post it here again. after his hawaiian shorts/soccer ball photo, his reputation is at stake once more! haha!

jajajanice! said...

ehehehehhe!!! baliw ang pamilya ko, b-a-l-i-w!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Lam mo ba bru. I didn't go to work today. I was depressed. Haven't ligo. Haven't combed my hair. But i brushed my teeth.=) Lam mo, binasa ko lang ung blogs mo nung january, sobrang tawa ako ng tawa!!!! Thanks! Mwah!

Anonymous said...

Lam mo ba bru. I didn't go to work today. I was depressed. Haven't ligo. Haven't combed my hair. But i brushed my teeth. Lam mo, binasa ko lang ung blogs mo nung january, sobrang tawa ako ng tawa!!!! - lovil