Friday, January 14, 2005

Brand New Day Ito!

It's now time to play some serious football! I'd be kicking some ball again tonight at MSC! Oh-wow, I am so excited! I havent played for a while now-- work kinda got in the way, so there.. :-D

This is such a GV day too. Besides the fact that my friends and I are totally looking forward to football tonight, I am wearing my pink earrings also which I recently claimed to be lucky. And then, my Joss Stone is so rocking my speakers here! She is AWESOME!

And then, Poang P, is here in Manila for the weekend. Matinding balitaktakan na naman ito with the semi-dyosa! And last but not the least, you guys who so love to read my blog! Big Thanks! You keep my hits up! Great!

Pictures Muna!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we promise to keep reading, if you promise to keep posting. And those picture keep it coming. GV to all - avid reader :D

jajajanice! said...

THanks for reading anonymous! I really appreciate it. ;-)

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Nice Pics! Hey, let me be anonymous number one.....coz I'm an avid reader too.... have a blog too...but unfortunately cannot share it yet with everyone....

Eniweis,it's you I wanna thank, coz your blog kinda makes and sometimes breaks my day....only if there are sad stuff..like the " Umeemote post"....(",0),thanks for sharin yer daily ups and downs and lahat ,esp the music...it's in yer blog where I found the lyrics for Julie Delpy's Song..since then Ihad been checkin it out daily before work and before home....

Stay stuck Janice!

Godspeed! ( ",0)

jajajanice! said...

Thanks so much for reading my blog Anonymous Number One! I really really appreciate it. Please share your blog ha!

Dont worry I will be posting more articles here! It's therapeutic you know. Hehe. :D

Take care and Thanks!