Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Tidbits and SFC

Tidbits:
1. The cold weather in the country is making me tardy. Bokya. 2. My regularization in my work is ongoing. 3. My being impulsive has done it again. I just purchased the first album of Joss Stone. Winner. 4. I make sure to walk Sam every Sunday. Kahit ang laki nya at kinakaladkad na nya ako. 5. It's A for effort for DPWH. They're currently repairing the roads of EDSA. Buti naman, sinisira nya ang shack ng koche. 6. I am busy. But since this blogging thing is highly therapeutic... 7. Below is SFC (Saturday Football Club). This was after our Do or Die game last Friday. Thanks to Kuya Toch, to Gelo and Toff, my team won. You'd see some bagets in the photo. They're good. I am the one in blue. We played for nearly three hours. Talk about addict sa football. Til the next game team! :-)

1 comment:

jajajanice! said...

Mina! I emailed the pictures already. J Banana! Of course I know goal-keeping! I have so many goals nga eh! And Im trying to keep ‘em all! :D