Monday, January 03, 2005

Freaking New Year's Resolutions!

I usually make my New Year’s Resolutions. From as simple as not anymore indulging myself to Cloud 9 and Big Bang (as they bring out the worst in me – acne for short) to the difficult-- like waking up early and going shopping whenever I feel like it (which is, sad to say, often). Good for me, I was able to control myself from eating chocolates. But the latter, as always, I wasn’t able to achieve it.

When I was younger, I used to promise myself every New Year’s Eve that I would not anymore be maldita. But oh well, Janice cannot be Janice if not for her being maldita. So, there, until now, I still am bitchy, maldita, mahadera, bruha, impakta at malantud na maldita. You might just wanna know.. :D

For this year, well, these aren’t really promises. They are more of my targets (like revenues, hehe) para mas safe. Pero when you think about it, promises and targets are somewhat similar (Think, think, think). You target something because you don’t want a particular promise to be broken. Anyhoo, here goes my freaking targets: (1) For my KUKUR Business to fully blossom (in fairness, it’s doing ok, kaya lang, I need another supplier. I kinda don’t like the one we have now.) (2) To save money (I’m 23 and dapat by this time, my savings account must at least be sailing well. And if I really want to pursue this business, I need more capital!) (3) What I really want – actually this is more of a question which I target to answer within the year. (4) Since I still cant teach, I might advertise myself as your kids’ freaking tutor!

And the things I will keep: (1) SOCCER! (2) Shopping (im sorry, therapy ko ito) (3) Gimmicks with friends! (4) My phone. (5) Blogging of course. (6) My torn wallet.

Well, so far, eto na lang muna. I can sense that this year will be a great year for me and to make this assumption come to reality, I must work hard and have lots of fun and enjoy my being 23!

Happy New Year Everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year jajajanice! Hope we all have a great 2005! hows kitchie by the way ? try checking back home (mindoro) you mentioned in one of your post about kitchie in mindoro, well thats all im out- aight :D

lengirl said...

oh, do not stop being a maldita please!

goodluck on your negosyo! and savings! and finding out what you really want!

kakainggit ang soccer, i hope i get to take up a sport or a new hobby this year.

anyhoo, happy new year jans!

babyburn said...

just dropping by...

happy new year janix!

jajajanice! said...

hi anonymous! i still cant find my CD... :-(

hi lenniegurlie! of course i wont stop being maldita, packaged deal kame non eh!

hi bernie! thanks for dropping by! nyopi new year! :D