Sunday, July 11, 2004

A.R. Virgin

I chanced upon Amazing Race this morning in AXN. Since I didn’t have anything to do, and I did not feel like talking to anybody, I went back to bed and watched it.

I am no fan of Amazing Race. I got tired of watching these reality shows after religiously following the Survivor Series. But since today is a Sunday and there’s nothing much to do, I gave A.R. a chance.

And I loooveeddd it! Especially the last part where the pair who’s gonna make it last to the pit stop would be eliminated. I am rooting for Jim and Marsha, the father/daughter tandem. I got a bit of worried when Jim had to rush to the E.R. for his knee. I thought they wouldn’t make it to their flight. And I thought they would be the ones eliminated! I will just feel bad if they would be eliminated. I have a thing for military dads taking their daughters to these kinds of things. That’s why I hope they’d make it!

Who will be next eliminated? I hope it’s the twins.

No comments: