Thursday, July 01, 2004

Ja (pa) nice

Well, I guess this is it.
Tomorrow is my last day here in ABSi. Now that it IS now here, I cannot help but get a lil bit of emotional…
I will definitely miss everyone. I hope I will bump into them somewhere.
For easy reading, I decided to bullet some of my ABSi thinkathon.
1. I bought a prepaid card with my first pay.
2. I valet parked everyday because I didn’t know how to get in the basement parking.
3. I didn’t have any idea what Dreamweaver and LeechFTP were. I never had the chance to master them.
4. On my first day, I was wearing black heels, black slacks and my favorite white blouse.
5. Lunchbreak is the best therapy for a cancelled project. Moby and Jovan as appetizers, main course, and desserts!
6. The Micorwave, I mean Microwave.
7. On my first day, Candice’s first question was “Do you have a boyfriend?”
8. CLK Updates (stats, stats, stats)
9. I transferred to 3 different cubicles. Pang-alis daw ng malas. Naniwala naman ako.
10. On my first day, Ms. C told me I could go home already… at 2PM. Wish it’s still possible now.
11. Those Monday nights at Whoosh with the Powerhouse.
12. Celebrities were like wallflowers for me but deep inside I wanna scream, “Si _____!”

Super dami nito. Basta right now, I do not at all feel good. It’s just that it’s hard to leave something so beautiful. But this has to be done because Janice has other plans and not because Janice gets comfortable with something already doesn’t mean Janice will be contented and keep it kewl. Janice explores. Janice wants to try a LOT of things. And that’s what Janice is going to do even if the thought kills her inside. It’s saddening. It's scary and Janice doesnt even want to talk about it.

5 comments:

mira said...

everytime i watch fine living in lifestyle network, eto ang sinasabi nya...

"the moment you decide to write your own biography...
make sure it's a page turner."

good luck janice!

babyburn said...

Oh my gosh mira, when i read your comment i was like..."PRESSURED!"

To Janice, Welcome to the Club!!!

Anyways, sana magkaron ng ABSi Alumni Assoc. hehehe

jajajanice! said...

to jack: thanks so much, let us keep in touch! =P

to ms mirs: thanks for the brownies! i looovvee them! I just wish you all the best. keep me posted =) il miss you all.. =( sad na.. so enough na. hehe.

to berns: idol kita e! charing! heheheheh! text text lang tayo! and YM and MSN.. ;)

Carambs said...

Janice! Basta it's a good thing if you're doing it for the right reasons. :) Good luck at dapat magkita pa rin tayo ha! :) (Block off mo na yung May 7, 2005 - special ka dahil sa engagement pics ka namin ehehehe!)

bratinella said...

huy badminton pa rin tayo ha kahit ex-absi ka na ü see yah around super janice!