Friday, July 30, 2004

Spirikitix

There really is nothing to blog about lately.

Work actually eats most of my time now. And at 9PM, from Monday to Friday, I see to it that I am all ready to sleep. I wake up at 5:30 everyday and I cannot afford to stay groggy the next day after not getting enough sleep. (I think I have repeatedly blogged about my 'adjusted body clock'.) Even YKW cannot believe that I now sleep at 9. YKW always tells me that I have changed. I used to complain why he had to sleep early, or why he was already sleepy at that hour. Now, I know and fully understand why.

Anyway, wala naman talaga ako sasabihen. Narinig ko sa Magic kanina, "It's Friday payday everyone. Happy weekend!"... Naisip ko, happy weekend ka dyan... I have work still tomorrow noh! Speaking of kanina, nakasabay ko sa EDSA si YKW. Wala lang. :-)

SKL, namimiss ko na ang mga friends ko. =( Sana next time makasama nako sa kanila. I think it's time to reload my 'happy thoughts'...

No comments: