Thursday, July 15, 2004

She is a Dyosa

I thought I have already escaped the pangs of seeing a "mahal na birhen" and a "dyosa". But of course, in every place ata, may dyosa who thinks she is the only Son of God.

I just met this goddess moments ago. Man, she is the worst! I have met goddesses already but they are tolerable. You can even fake a smile when you bump into them. But this dyosa I have recently met, hoh noh, i repeat, she is the worst. Ok lang sana if she is too damn good looking but (I'm sorry dear God, this is a supporting text) she really isn't...

Why does she fall under my Dyosa list? She was yelling like a mad woman in her room! She was talking to this girl on the other line and there, she was fuming mad! Everybody can hear her and we were all like, "what's her prob??". There are people who's working here too, you know. She is DEFINITELY the worst.

No comments: