Sunday, July 18, 2004

I Love Sundays!

Since I also have to work on Saturdays, I begin to love Sundays! Before, Sunday was my warming-up day. It was my most dreaded day of the week. Sunday comes before Monday, the hellish day of all. Anyway, un nga, I now love Sundays! It's my only time to rest and the time where I squeeze all the things that are supposed to be done on a Saturday (like shopping, movies, etc.).

And now that today is a Sunday, I see to it that I will be able to catch Amazing Race again on AXN. And luckily, I did!
I know, i know this is a re-run already. But I just have no choice, dear! I wake up at 530 am every weekdays and have to be in bed by 9pm.
Right now, I just want to say that the bowling moms are a pain in the ass! Nakakainis sila when they sort of fooled the tandem I'm rooting- Jim and Marsha. And kinarma ang mga bowling moms! They had to quit walking the dogs because of utter stupidity in directions and even justified their stupidity when they couldnt recognize the faces of the "Tango" dancers! They finished fourth while Jim and Marsha finished third! Karma rules!

On the local entertainment news, can I just say that "Rock Idol" Michael Cruz, that Star in a Million finalist, is totally the man??! Total performer at suuuppperrr gusto ko ng choice of songs niya! Sana siya ang manalo! He's got spunk!

No comments: