Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Segue to Hot Bites

Haha, segue to Hot Bites, I also miss taking home that siomai in Mini-Stop and that chocolate polvoron I always have for dessert during lunch. And I miss my lunchmates too. And the pantry. (And Shali, that guard). Hayy... there are so many things I miss actually (hehe, hindi pa pala tapos mag-emote).

Anyway, update lang, tomorrow is my dry-run already for this event and well, my boss, has been out since this afternoon and there are so many things he has to approve still for this event. Tapos, I have to have all the streamers printed by Friday so we can set them up already. Monday is the big event and of course who would want to set up the booth on a weekend? Ikaw gusto mo ba 'yun??? Ayoko non e. (which reminds of this Mancom meeting this Saturday)

PLus, I already have plans for this weekend. Una, my evil stepsister Poang Panget, is already in Mindoro. Meaning, no one would anymore take care of the grocery. And I have this feeling that this responsibility will be turned over to Japanice. After all, my two evil sibs have classes on weekends. Fun!

No comments: