Thursday, July 22, 2004

Sabado Na Po Ba?

Lord, Sabado, 12:01PM, na po ba? Oh Lord, please say, 'Yes, my child.'

Anyway, yesterday was my longest day here in my new work. And the most stupid/LAMENTABLE day as well. First, I should have brought the car in BIR yesterday when I had the presentation there (para derecho uwi na). I should have incorporated the print application of blackberry in our concept paper. I should have asked MDi people if BBB (BIR Big Boss)comes on time so I wouldnt have to worry if I am late or not. BBB by the way devoutly follows Filipino time. Good thing BBB was nice. Pagong lang talaga. I should have dealt withthis BIR event earlier. Dry-Run's on Monday and pota men, I havent started on anything yet!

But I did not end my day feeling oh-so sorry that I had to go back to Makati and get the car (cant believe i can be THIS stupid). I had coffee and maki with bestest guy friend. As always, HE was hilarious. =) Definitely the way to go to end this day.

No comments: