Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I can't, I can't.. Pulikat



(L-R: Osang, Tibak, Mina, Pongs, Tundah and Me!)

My Saturday night turned out to be real different as I played soccer with my college friends. Instead of dinner, coffee, and some booze, I kicked some ball and donned my new soccer uniform (and new soccer shoes, and new soccer socks, hehe).

It’s a good thing that I joined these gurlaloos. Soccer + QT with the Happy Thoughts = a generous amount of good vibes that will keep me going for the rest of the week. I (fervently) hope no stupid dude and no stupid work will ruin my “great week ahead” attitude.

Back to soccer, I am no athlete. So I guess you probably know now what happened in the field. I just ran, tried to score, and tried to kick the ball. I'll do good next time ;-)

Notice my post's title. These were Tibak’s exact words when she had cramps. Thanks to her shin guards. :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u really have to show off the new socks and shoes, well they look great. have good week jajajanice - aight

Anonymous said...

yeah! haha! :D

lengirl said...

new sport = new reason to go shopping!

go go go!

Lito G. Espinosa said...

"Back to soccer, I am no athlete."

so long as you look the part, you look good, you have the right accessories, uniform, etc., that's what counts :)

intimidation by looks :)

jajajanice! said...

yeah Lennie Gurl! :D shopping for get-up is so so great!!!

tito lits! thanks for posting! "dinaan ko na lang sa porma..." :D