Thursday, November 25, 2004

I Don’t Like This Post. At All.

Last night, Ebu asked me to buy barbecue and squid balls for him in the Filinvest bazaar. I was so annoyed when I drove there and saw no bazaar, no barbecue and squid balls stand. I was so tired from work and still, I didn’t get anything from actually driving out of my way. Instead of driving back to my place, I stayed there. The now-gone bazaar was near the church. So I stayed and I prayed.

I prayed for Dolly most especially. And I made a DEAL with the original Supreme Being. And it’s all up to Him now.

Here’s another BV… A solid proof of how inefficient I can get! What is wrong with me?? They followed IT up once again. I used my lame excuse and it didn’t work! I have to act fast! Move it, move it!

Earth is now starting to swallow me. I feel so bobo. Tonto!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder what ur deal is all about...if it's meant to happen, things will just fall rightly into place,no doubts,no worries:)

jajajanice! said...

Yeah... thanks anonymous... :-)

Anonymous said...

we all have our days sweetie. :) take a deep breath and just letit all out. love you. :) -kat