Saturday, November 13, 2004

Question

I was talking to my friend Oyie last night. And she had this theory:

Not her exact words, but the idea was: "Maybe, when meeting someone, we should not use "sparks" as a basis of liking this person, or if this person is a 'potential'. Maybe we shouldn't let that 'feeling' on the first meeting have a say at all. Maybe we should try to get to know that person instead. Smooth-sailing. No complications. We will just go with it and maybe, that's what we really need, someone we can 'sail along' with.. And sparks, well, they die out fast. Right?"

I dont know if you know what I mean. And I am not sure if I'm going to agree. But you know what, on previous relationships, I based everything on "sparks".

Maybe the next time I'm gonna meet someone, I'd follow Oyie's theory..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince-aight

Anonymous said...

hmm...maybe my crushboy should see this...*sigh* hay sister, i keep on getting mixed signals. napapagod na rin ako. -kat

princess bride said...

some what possible nga un. most people say sparks comes in the right time & place. =) not always on the 1st meeting...but along the way. mishu dear!!!