Thursday, November 18, 2004

Of KN



Protein Shake is so great! :D He gave me (as his Christmas gift daw) a copy of the latest album of Kitchie Nadal!!! Thank you, thank you! I have been eyeing this CD since last week.

Actually, I wasn't a Kitchie fan before. But when I heard some of her songs, OMG, she is terrific! She writes her own songs. I only saw her perform when I was still in Miriam. She was the lead singer of Mojofly then. Oooh yeah, I saw her too during a PinoyCentral Eyeball event years ago when I was still with ABS. And pmp even came up onstage and sort of danced/sang with her..

Anyhoo, Kitchie is like Fiona Apple and Dolores of The Cranberries. And sometimes, she is so Bjork. And that's why I like her. I loooove these female rockers. :D

Go get her CD now, it's worth it. Take note of the lyrics. Some sort of torture but ok lang, ang sarap pa rin pakinggan..

This is definitely the CD you can listen to while battling your way out of Makati and EDSA.

Goodness gracious.


6 comments:

jas said...

ako rin i lurve her!!

Anonymous said...

haha...will tell kitch you loved her cd. she'll be really happy about it. :) see yah soon girl! -kat

jajajanice! said...

Jas! Yeah, yeah! She is so damn great!

Kat, tell her she's so cool!!!! Dang!

min said...

grabe!! i love KN too!! napabili pa nga ako ng radio live na cd ng jam 88.3 kasi may single sya dun (PhP 180 lang kasi), eh di ko pa kaya bilhin yung album nya hehe.. kat kung may album na nya ako, mapapa-autograph mo ba? ;)

jajajanice! said...

grabe, we all like KN pala!!! :D

Anonymous said...

wow early xmas gift ha!