Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Piningpine & Me



Sunday. Bonding day with Piningpine. We were at Glorietta as early as 10:30am. She wanted to try that Power Dose Special in Salon de Classe. And me, well, I just wanted to shop. I am running out of jopis attire, and last Sunday, I was in dire need to look for new get-ups. The mall was calling me (for the nth time).

We ate our breakfast in Sugarhouse. I had puttanesca while Piningpine had her favorite stroganoff. I ordered Coffee Jelly as well. Ang saraappp! I missed this one! The coffee jelly reminded me of Mirsbin. She always treats ABSi with her homemade coffee jelly. (I obviously miss the group, especially during this kind of season).

Back to my bonding with sister, she went out of the salon like a queen! Haha! Her hair was perfect! I liked it! It was softer and more manageable now. I think it would last for like a month. And I was so happy that Piningpine felt good after. She was such in a happy mood the whole day. To prove that, she never complained when I was being “finicky” with the clothes. She even helped me choose (well of course, she chose the ones she could wear too!). We had a great time! Piningpine with her new ‘do and me, with my new clothes.

I love love it!

Have a great week people!

By the way, TeamMDi (that's us) started rehearsing already for our Christmas Party Presentation last Saturday! Tiring yet fun, fun, fun! Go go go! I might be able to post some pictures in the coming days!

3 comments:

mira said...

let's have dinner with ms c, candice and len before xmas. planuhin na natin. we can do it at home :)

jajajanice! said...

sige sige! that will be FANTABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

Loved the blog about manchester united transfer. Saw a blog about manchester united transfer the other day which was also good. Check out this site http://www.freepremiership.com for live streams, live scores, tables etc