Monday, November 08, 2004

Right Formula




Of course I wouldn’t want to be doomed forever. So instead of taking some Sunday rest, I decided to go out with my two girl pals, Tabs and Banana. We went to Galleria and watched Before Sunset. To people who said this movie was freaking boring, like that ticket lady in Galleria, bahala kayo. Because the three of us were so amazed with the movie! Our asses were literally stuck on our chairs after watching. Banana said, “We were like eavesdropping on the conversations of these two people”. And that was so true!

The movie totally moved me. It was so real. It wasn’t the typical feel-good movie where handsome guys are perfect, which of course, is so not true. This is the movie that actually happens in real life! Julie Delpy said all the memorable lines that I, myself, would want to say. I can really relate to her. As soon I get a copy of BS’ Memorable Lines, I will post them here. :-)

After the movie, we walked around for a while and tortured ourselves in shops I don’t wanna mention because it’s already torture (OA!). We ended the day with isaw and Pepsi Cola and a visit to UP Church.
Had fun.

2 comments:

lengirl said...

i love, love, love before sunset!

tin put it best when she commented that the two just talked and talked and talked and still made a lot of sense :)

hey jans, would you like an mp3 of the waltz song by celine? a blog friend emailed me a copy, and i'd be happy to forward it to you :)

jajajanice! said...

i would looovveee to have that MP3!!! Please, please email me! It's hey_janice@yahoo.com! Thanks a lot!