Sunday, November 21, 2004

She Goes Korean Now



After the hullabaloos of Korean flick, My Sassy Girl, here comes The Classic. It was really a good thing that I bought its DVD the last time I went to TS for some Pirated DVD Shopping.

The Classic is a typical romantic flick, it was beautiful nonetheless. It had this romantic feel on its entire running time. I especially loved the scene when Jo-Insung walked So Yen-jin to the library.... this scene had a surprising twist revealed during the latter part of the movie which made this my favorite. And you should not be bothered by Jo-Insung's pictures in this post. This Korean guy (like Josh Hartnett and Edward Norton) is my ultimate celebrity crush. He appeared in Arirang's Non-Stop, which unfortunately isn't being shown anymore. I hope they'd bring it back.

Anyhoo, I suggest you go see The Classic; you will suddenly feel the urge of getting soaked in the rain after watching this movie. And the cinematography and the background music, perfect. To those with weak hearts and who are natural masochists, this one is for you.

Click me to listen to Pachelbel's Canon in D Major (in the OST of Sassy Girl and The Classic).




No comments: