Thursday, November 04, 2004

Typical Sunday



This is exactly the scenario every Sunday afternoon in our Mindoro house, right after lunch. The weirdos gather around the sofa and just talk about "pressing" issues like my stepgrandmother's ten million years eye operation, dad's problem employees, dad's kumpares, dad's text jokes, Ebu's classmates, Omama's scoops courtesy of Aling Julie, her manicurist and a lot more! But did you notice that our dad has actually the most number of kwentos?? Hehehe. Just a little bit of a trivia, Dad has a special column in the local Knights of Columbus magazine. "Text Jokes ni Ric" is the column title. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Back to the picture, the one on the far left is my sister which goes by the name "Piningpine"; She is seating beside the columnist himself, Apapa; That long-legged guy over there is my omama's fevorit, Ebu; and on the far right is my Omama. Not in picture is BP, who was still eating when this photo was taken. And of course me! Because I was the one who took the picture!

Friday na bukas!

No comments: